Monday, April 1, 2024

Wow Pictures

  1. OMG ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š

2. I'll catch ya ๐Ÿ˜Ž

3. Warning

4. You can't see me

5. Oh my heart ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

6. Don't disturb me ๐Ÿ˜ด

7. Hey wanna have fun?๐Ÿ˜Ž

8. Let me chill ๐Ÿ˜‹

9. I'm a rider ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

10. Yuuuu… huuuuu…

11. Oh by back ๐Ÿ‘ด

12. Haaa… haa… haa…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

13. ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

14. Lets go son ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ

15. Oh you still wanna play…

16. We'll be home soon son๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

17. Hey ladies๐Ÿ˜Ž

18. You know what happened that day…???

19. I have 3 fingers ๐Ÿฆ

20. I think I heard something ๐Ÿฟ

21. Hey we're not thefting… ๐Ÿ˜…

22. Hey can you give some?? ๐Ÿ™„

23. Don't leave me… don't leave me…

24. Hey human ๐Ÿ‘‹

25. Everybody hide I'll count.. 1… 2… 3…

26. What are you looking at huhh… ๐Ÿ–•

27. How's my pose ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

28. He… he.. heay… do you know me??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

29. There was a time when we were… ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข

30. Am I still visible???

31. Opp…

32. Let me play my violen first…

33. Where do I hide..???

34. Hey dude let's chill ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜›

35. Aa…haa…haa…haa ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

36. I said no fishing allowed…

37. See my moves …๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

38. Hey silence please ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฅ

39. Don't be afraid son, they'll just upvote the answer and go away ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ–’

.

.

Do you like them?… I'm sure you love them… ๐Ÿ˜„ and why wouldn't someone love them.. they are sooooo cuteeee.

But ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

They all gonna die ๐Ÿ˜ต. Why…???

Because human beings will kill them and within 20 years, most of them will extinct… ๐Ÿ˜ข

Because humans are killing them… we are killing them ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Please realise it, make a safe world for them. They came first in this earth, not we. It's their home, not us. We are just guests not owner…

Do whatever you can… ๐Ÿ™ even a small step will help them… please save them… it is in own hand… save them ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

No comments:

Post a Comment